Effective: July 10, 2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
As a user of our Services, we get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, home address, work address, email address, phone numbers, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), employer, job title, department, personal interests, photo, information you provide us when you contact us for help, payment or banking information, calendar information (if you permit our applications to access the calendar on your device), as well as other information you directly give us for or via the Services.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from your use of the Services.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you, your computer, and your mobile device.
For example, when visiting our website, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, and information about your use of and actions on our website.
When using our applications, we collect the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, transaction-related information (such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us), and information about the way you use the applications.
Also, when you use our applications, we may use GPS (or other similar technology) to determine your location. We only collect location information when the mobile application is running in the foreground and if you have provided permission for the processing of location data on your mobile device. If you do not want us to use your location, you should turn off the location services on your mobile device.
Cookies and Third Party Technologies. We may log information using “cookies” or other identification technologies in our website, applications, and emails for purposes described in this policy. Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device by a website, an app, online media, and advertisements. This type of information is collected to make the Services more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- to operate, maintain, support, and improve our Services.
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- to protect, investigate, and deter against the fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
- to verify the booking of spaces.
- to verify that you are an employee eligible to use our Services and that you are the person who made the applicable booking.
- to enhance the safety and security of our users and our Services.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- with other users of the Services. For example, if you book a space using our Services, we share your name, photo, employer, and check in / check out time with the space provider and their agents. If you are using the Services to book space as an employee, we share information with your employer, including location data, when you check in to space, how long you’ve been at the location, and when you leave.
- with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with a third party service provider. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- when we do a business deal or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency, including situations where we share information to protect the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- with those who need it to do work for us, including payment processors and facilitators, marketing partners, cloud storage providers, data analytics providers, consultants, and insurance and financing partners.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our website works for you.
You can stop all collection of information by the applications discontinuing use of the Services. You can also request to opt-out via email, at [email protected]
You can access and edit most of your basic account information right in our applications. You can also use download a copy of your information within our applications.
If you let us use your information, you can always change your mind and simply revoke your permission by changing the settings on your device if your device offers those options. Of course, if you do that, certain Services may lose full functionality.
If for some reason you ever want to delete your account, you can do so within our applications.
You may send requests about personal information using our contact information below.
New York, NY 10003, USA